Gas Leak Prompts Evacuation of School in Springfield

Gas Leak Prompts Evacuation of School in Springfield

A natural gas leak at a home on Windermere Street caused the evacuation of Samuel Bowles School on Thursday morning. This happened in Springfield.

Authorities say the gas leak was noticed at the school which sits next to the vacant home at 142 Windermere Street. The leak was reported at around 9 in the morning.

It is unclear at this time if there were injuries involved in this incident.

Negligence or lack of safety precautions can lead to accidents. If a responsible entity is not taking care of their buildings, this can lead to injury for other people.

If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else acting negligently, we want to help you recover compensation for what happened. Please call us today to learn about how we can help you with your claim.

Note: These posts have been created through the use of secondary sources, so the information provided has not been confirmed on an independent level. If you see information that needs correcting, please bring it to our attention and we will honor the post by correcting it or removing it.

Disclaimer: At our firm, we wish to honor the victims of these tragedies and give general information to the public about accident news. We do not wish to disrespect parties and do not want this information to be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. Do not rely on this information exclusively, and instead seek the help of a trusted attorney moving forward.


Contact Information