Electrical Issue Blamed for Warren House Fire

Electrical Issue Blamed for Warren House Fire

Five people were displaced after a fire broke out at a home in Warren. This occurred at 32 North Street on Wednesday morning.

The fire was reported at around 9:30 in the morning. Callers said they heard an explosion.

It appears that all the residents of the family home got out safely. The home had smoke detectors in place that were working.

One firefighter who was fighting the blaze suffered from a foot injury and was treated.

Fires are deadly and dangerous. They can do severe damage to innocent people. They can hurt the firefighters who have to put them out.

If you’ve been hurt because of a fire that was caused by the negligence of another person or entity, we can help you as you seek to recover compensation for your injuries. To learn more about how we can help you with your claim, contact us today.

Note: These posts have been created through the use of secondary sources, so the information provided has not been confirmed on an independent level. If you see information that needs correcting, please bring it to our attention and we will honor the post by correcting it or removing it.

Disclaimer: At our firm, we wish to honor the victims of these tragedies and give general information to the public about accident news. We do not wish to disrespect parties and do not want this information to be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. Do not rely on this information exclusively, and instead seek the help of a trusted attorney moving forward.

Contact Information